Monday, August 6, 2012

Your golden opportunity...


This month I am interested in mentoring 2 people to achieve success in owning a home-based business. Requirements are that you must be ready and wanting to make a HUGE change in your life financially and in how you have to live your life by adding lots of freedom. Specifically you will help make the world a better place (healthier, sexier, younger, more positive, and empowering people to be free to pursue their dreams and passions) ...yes i know this sounds corny, but that is exactly what I do and I LOVE what I do...and who I am doing it with. I am loving helping others find natural ways to make their lives healthier and slowly get off those poisonous meds...

You do not need to start with skills, I certainly didn't and our team will develop train and support the heck out of you. Oh and you need to be prepared to work close with me to make your dreams start happening...... Even if you're just curious, private message me or text me and we'll see if this is a fit for you! I want to help you succeed, just like me and the rest of my team across the map!

Becoming a mompreneur and joining It Works! Global is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

The company slogan is “It Will Change Your Life!” Discover Fun, Friendships and Freedom. Without a doubt, It Works has changed my life. It’s been an amazing year.

My life has gone in a direction that I hadn't even dreamed of. I’ve learned to start dreaming again, and I now know and believe that I can live the life of my dreams.

Start Now while the business kit is on sale. Through August 31 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I'm signing up tonight. Do you have any Distributors in Ohio yet?

    ReplyDelete