Sunday, August 12, 2012

It Works Gives Back....

Starting today, for each IT WORKS! Ultimate Body Applicator (Body Wrap) and Facial Applicator you buy, $5 will be donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. (this is a wonderful foundation which helps raise money for Pancreatic Cancer research) Pancreatic Cancer is how I lost my Dad and the disease has little survival odds at this time, so all research helps!
I will be running in the Purple Stride in St Louis on September 30.

*My single wrap price will remain the same at $25, I will be donating from the sales until race day.

Thanks for your support and let me know if you want a Wrap and to help support Pancreatic Cancer

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered the Skinny Pack from your website. Does any of that money go towards Pancreatic Cancer Foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cause! I commend you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, even loyal customers who order through my site, I still am donating $5 for each wrap sold! Thanks for becoming a customer! You will love It Works!

    ReplyDelete