Thursday, August 9, 2012

It Works Wrap Back order Update Aug 2012

NO LONGER ON BACK ORDER! Get your wraps NOW!
Great News!!

I had a new loyal customer order a box of wraps yesterday..... guess what?? It shipped YESTERDAY too! Goodbye backorder!
Get your Ultimate Body Applicators now with NO wait!
Tighten, Tone, and Firm in just 45 minutes!
I am proof... it really does work!
ONLY $59 for 4 Wraps as a Loyal Customer!
Only $99 for 4 Wraps as a Retail Customer!
OR.... just want 1? Only $25!
SHOP


4 comments:

  1. I have been watching your blog for awhile. I wanted to wait for the backorder to be complete before I placed my order. Thank you for the update. I just ordered my first Skinny Pack. I want to loose this weight and tone this skin before my trip in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to order one of the packages. Thanks for sharing, I will be a new customer!

    ReplyDelete