Sunday, August 5, 2012

What IT WORKS products do I use? How have I lost over 100lbs?

So, I have had a lot of messages the last few days asking what products I use and how have I lost the weight? I lost the first 40 lbs on all kinds of misc starve yourself diets (HCG, Weight Watchers, Adkins, Etc etc)! Yoyos! Up and down, up and down for me!
I also used to drink A LOT of soda, so for starters I boosted my water and cut soda from my diet. I am also training for my first 5K so also run about a mile a day. If I can't get out to run, I workout on my elliptical. As far as IT WORKS products, they have helped me tremendously with my efforts to see great results and loose the next 68lbs.
I use:
~GREENS (daily (sometimes 2x) in an 8oz glass of OJ - Soooo important)
~Fat Fighter (I take 2 of these after any "bad" or big meals- NOT DAILY only as needed)
~Ultimate Profit chocolate shake as meal replacement for breakfast daily
~Thermofit (Before lunch and dinner)
~Body Applicator once a week on tummy and split one in half on thighs
~Defining Gel twice daily on days I do not wrap
~Facial Applicator once a week (simply because I LOVE the way it feels and I haven't had to use a daily moisturizer since)

I can help and guide anyone who wants to completely change their life! But, YOU have to make that choice! I can help you every step of the way. Even NON LOCAL! I am a coach! I can be yours! Just let me know! I was a BIG girl at size 22.... now finally a size 10 (with 2 kids, one of which is under a year old)!


SHOP to start your complete makeover today!

5 comments:

  1. I want to start the Ultimate chalenge. What is the best way to do that? I text you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to love it! Let me know if I can help you at all along the way.

      Delete
  2. I would like to sign up as a Loyal Customer and start with one product and try a new one each month. Do you recommend this? If so, which product do you suggest starting with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaime! Give me a call tomorrow and let's discuss your goals so I can better help you. 314 651 5794. As far as best starter product. I suggest (and LOVE) the GREENS!
      It’s Greens helps to alkaline your body, balance your immune system and detox your body. Each serving has the nutritional value of eight plus servings of fruits and vegetables. It’s Greens is a pleasant tasting, orange-flavored powder mix. Simply add to water or juice. Even my 4 year old LOVES it!

      Helps to balance your immune system and detox your body.

      Every scoop has the nutritional value of eight+ servings of fruits and vegetables.

      Aids crucial alkalizing of the body.

      Select ingredients of It's Greens 'superfoods' proprietary blend powder are grown and harvested on certified organic farms.

      Pleasant orange flavor powder mix.
      Are you not eating enough fruits and vegetables? Find out why It's Greens can be so crucial to your health.

      It's Green's is a dietary "Green Super-Foods Powder" that supplements nature's answer for proper pH Balance.
      Research shows green foods are some of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Unfortunately, most people don't eat enough servings of fresh greens, much less take the time to juice them. Greens infuse your body with easily absorbed vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fiber, chlorophyll, enzymes, phytonutrients, and alkaline minerals that help to neutralize acids in the blood and tissues. Green grasses are some of the most alkalizing foods on the planet.

      Greens are very rich in chlorophyll, which is often called "The Blood" of plants. The molecular structure of chlorophyll is the same as human blood with the exception of the center atom, which is magnesium rather than iron. Your body has the ability to convert the center atom of chlorophyll with iron to form and build the blood. Chlorophyll helps the blood cells deliver oxygen throughout the body.

      Nearly every major health organization recommends eating five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day to maintain health. Yet, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, less than nine percent of American adults consume the recommended number of servings. And even these are likely to be picked before maturity. Foods like gas-ripened bananas, cooked (pasteurized) orange juice, iceberg lettuce and french fries are hardly super foods!

      Most all doctors agree that the best way to ensure adequate intake of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients is through a balanced diet that includes a wide variety of 5-8 servings per day of raw and lightly cooked fruits and vegetables of every color. These include the cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, bok choy, cauliflower, mustard and turnip greens. Also important are the carotene rich green leafies like kale and spinach, to name just a few. But let's be honest.

      How many of us can eat five or more servings of foods like these every day, especially in there raw uncooked state?
      That's why It Works! developed It's Greens because It's Greens can provide you with the most complete array of totally natural health-promoting natural plant nutrients found anywhere via the affordable convenience of a great tasting drink mix. Just add water or juice, stir and enjoy anywhere anytime!

      Delete
  3. How long did it take you to lose this weight with IT Works ? This is a amazing story!

    ReplyDelete