Friday, August 17, 2012

It Works! Sale Ends Soon!!!

Who's ready for Christmas ??
Would a extra $200-$1,000+ a month help you this Christmas?
Our $99 kit ends THIS month!! AUGUST 31st!
I am looking for 2 people that want to make extra money. All we do is SHARE and talk about these amazing products with family, friends, and whom ever! Ready to join us and fire your Boss? Be a part of my Team for 1/2 off and be eligible for the $10,000 GOOD Bonus! Stop struggling!! and start LIVING!! The kit special and the GOOD Bonus ends this month, YOU can be part of it! You have nothing to lose! Contact me today, even if you're a bit interested. This sale ends soon!
You Get Paid Five Ways!
1. Product Sales
2. Team Commissions
3. Fast Start Bonuses
4. Car Bonus
5. Leadership Bonuses
To start your road to financial freedom: pamelak.myitworks.com/enrollment

1 comment:

  1. I am joining the team on Friday! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete