Saturday, February 2, 2013

IT Works Greens - Eat Your Greens, Change Your Genes!





You already know you're supposed to eat your vegetables. But a new study shows a
healthy diet could go so far as to impact your genetics.

Scientists at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre in Canada looked
at 27,000 people from various backgrounds. All of them were tested for the 9p21 genetic
variant, which increases the risk of heart disease. Those who ate a diet heavy in raw
vegetables and fruit deleted the effects of the gene variant. They had a heart attack risk
equivalent to people without the genetic marker.

At first blush, the study seems to repeat what we already knew: a diet rich in fruit and
vegetables is good for your heart. But it's also evidence that you can't always blame your
genes for the sorry state of your health. What you shove in your face matters!



2 years ago when I lost my Dad to Pancreatic Cancer (after only a 5 week diagnosis), I said to myself... this WILL not happen to me.  I am making a lifestyle change. My Dad was on all kinds of synthetic drugs for all different kinds of conditions and he was obese to boot! He said to me in the hospital "Look at us, none of us are healthy.  We will all die young".  I am determined to prove him wrong and help others in doing the same!  Please join me!

 It Works Greens is by far my favorite product and has been the basis for my complete health change.  If you are wanting to make just 1 healthy change... try It Works Greens!  You will instantly see and feel exactly what I mean!
  Pam 314 651 5794
  EMAIL ME
WEBSITE



 Click Here to GET YOUR GREENS TODAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment