Saturday, February 2, 2013

Give up your morning coffee or soda with It Works Greens!



Need My Morning Coffee……*zombie eyes* *wild hair* *rumpled jammies* *stumbly feet*

Do you find yourself saying I NEED MY MORNING COFFEE every day!? I used to think I needed a SODA first thing in the morning! I know that it’s the norm for most people really! Coffee is what people think they need to get going in the morning! Getting the kids off to school, getting yourself off to work—it’s HARD if you don’t have the energy to get moving in the morning!

(PS you COULD work from home like I do and then you could just sleep in … just sayin…click here…)

I don’t say I need my morning coffee anymore!!!! wanna know why!?

 I don’t say I need a soda either! :) Need my morning coffee is a cop out! You just need to get healthy! :)
I discovered our It Works Global GREENS!!! They are seriously amazing! They are GOOD FOR YOU (something coffee and soda ARE NOT!)!
Need My Morning Coffee!
  • they have 8+ servings of your fruits and veggies daily
  •  they give you a natural boost of energy
  •  they help you to sleep better nightly
  • they balance the pH in your body to help alkaline you
Ever heard of CANCER? a highly acidic body is a SICK body…balancing the pH restores health and wards off sickness!!!

I challenge you to give up your coffee for 3 months, you’ll find you don’t say “I need my morning coffee” ANYMORE!

I challenge you to give up your coffee daily and replace it with a dose of It Works Global Greens every morning! If you don’t realize that you can give up your morning coffee, I’ll take it all back! :)
You don’t need to be stuck in that “I need my morning coffee” rut!
I stopped drinking soda all together!!! How awesome is that!? :)

Just go get yourself a supply. Just take the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment