Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am looking for a few people that want to start using some of my products for 3 months at my cost!

I am redoing my ItWorks! brag book! I am looking for a few people that want to start using some of my products for 3 months at my cost and will share their pictures or testimonies with me to use for my book! YOU may chose ANY product/products you would like. Message me/Text me if interested! Lets get a head start on new years resolutions! 


Email: Pam@PamWraps.com 

Text: 314 651 5794




2 comments:

  1. I want to do this. How do I sign up? Message me at Hollytritrey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! I just emailed you. You can just visit my website at www.PamWraps.com and chose which product or products you would like to start with and they are shipped right to your door at wholesale price as a loyal customer. I can walk you through it or suggest certain products based on your goals. Feel free to give me a text or call or email. 314 651 5794 Email: Pam@PamWraps.com I am excited for you. These products are life changing. :)

    ReplyDelete