Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My personal results from todays It Works Wrap

I have not personally wrapped since the end of June.  Not because I didn't want to or need to but because I have been flying through stock and unable to keep any on reserve for myself.  So I made today...Wednesday Wrap Day!

Here are my results from 1 It Works Ultimate Body Applicator (1/4 of a treatment) worn 45 minutes.  Far from a perfect tummy but considering it used to help me hold almost 300lbs, we have come a LONG way!  Do you see any change?  I am so thankful for these products!

Click here for more information and for more of my results and total life makeover:








3 comments:

  1. You should be very proud of yourself. You inspire many of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be signing up to sell this soon.

    ReplyDelete