Monday, June 17, 2013

Work from home Mom who lost 150 lbs after 2 children!!

You can do it too!  Join me today!  Be a FULL TIME MOM/DAD with a Part Time Business with FULL time income!  You can do this too with our simple 3 steps to success!  I have a strong team working with me and I am ready to one on one mentor a new business leader!  Contact me today, if these interest you:



1. First, I would like 10% commission on everything I sell and a 5% bonus just for signing someone up to use our products.

2. I expect to receive a $120 bonus for getting 4 customers in my first month, and a guarantee of $500 in my first 2 months if I get 3 more people to work here.

3. I would also like the opportunity to earn discounted merchandise every month based on my sales.

4. I expect you to provide me with the very best website and FREE online training plus training events in Florida and other amazing places around the US.

5. If I bring in and train any new sales people, I think I deserve 10% of their sales. And, if they do well when they first start, I expect to get a $100 bonus.

6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company and earn amazing bonuses.

7. When I do well, I expect a LOT of praise and recognition, plus a personal connection with TOP Leadership in the company.

8. I expect you to allow me to have my friends and family work here.

9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.



What I do, truly is a DREAM JOB. I love IT WORKS!
The great news is that I am hiring and if those 10 things sound great to you give me 20 seconds of insane courage and make the plunge!
It Works really WILL change your life! 












No comments:

Post a Comment