Friday, April 12, 2013

The joys of losing more than I currently weigh...

Where do I even start besides saying... FINALLY!!  I met my goal.  I have lost more weight than what I currently weigh.  I never thought this was possible but I did it!! I have gone from a size 22 to a size 6 thanks to help with these amazing products from It works!  When they told me give them a year, they would change my life... BOY were they right!  It has officially been 1 year this month and I couldn't be more happy.  Thanks It Works!! 
Living 30+ years being obese and now finally being able to live a normal life is incredible.  


Do you want to change your life too?  You can, and I WILL personally help you.  I lost my Dad in 2010 to Pancreatic Cancer only after a 5 week diagnosis.  When he was sick in the hospital I recall him saying... "look at us, we are not healthy, we will all die young".  I was determined to change that and help anyone else along the way.  Can I help you too??








No comments:

Post a Comment