Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hulk Juice Cleanse / It Works Greens

I've had lots of interests in what I'm calling my HULK JUICE CLEANSE! :) The idea behind this is to get the healthy goodness of juicing but in a way that is more cost effective & more convenient...not to mention that tastes WAY better! I've seen an increase in my energy, weight loss & I just feel better! I'm detoxing my body and helping to prevent disease.

Some of the main ingredients used in "juicing" are: apples, beets, tomatoes, celery, parsley, spinach, kale, broccoli and probiotic cultures. And guess what?! Our Greens supplement contains all of these AND MANY more!! Jump start your weight loss or healthy eating resolution in 2013 by trying my HULK JUICE CLEANSE for 3 days. I have kicked my sugar/soda addiction, you can too! ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment