Sunday, October 7, 2012

It Works Wrap Results

Another Happy Customer after just 45 minutes! It even works on Dolphins! Contact me to try one today. Or you can get a full 4 applications by clicking here
Live in the St Louis, Atlanta, or Cincinatti/Columbus Area and want to wrap for free? Contact me today!





Rusty weighed around 700 lbs and had a tumor on his pituitary. After radiation and chemotherapy, he was told he had 6 months to live and will need to amputate his legs for any chance of survival! His wife MADE him use our supplements and wraps. He dropped over 100 lbs in 6 months and his blood work was excellent. He lost over 370 lbs and is still alive to tell his story! I wasn't lying when I said this company changes lives:) Take a closer look. We may be able to help you. pamelak.myitworks.com


Need money for the Holidays? Find out how you can be an It Works Distributor! Call, text, or email anytime!

1 comment:


  1. I live in Atlanta, Georgia!!! I have a few friends that also want to try this. Do you do parties? Thank you

    ReplyDelete