Monday, July 30, 2012

Start YOUR own business!!!

It Works? What.... I had never heard of this company before! Body Wraps?

So....I originally found out about It Works through a friend because I was looking for a way to look better and get healthy. Plain and simple. I got excited about their body wraps and I had to get my hands on them. I didn’t even know at the time I could sell them myself and make money! All I cared about at the time was losing my tummy and feeling comfortable in a shirt. Once I saw my stomach tighten overnight, I called up the distributor I got the wrap from the next day, and I think the first thing I said after Hello was “I want to sign up to sell these too!”

I don’t like to bother or push people and what makes this opportunity so different is that It Works has a product that LITERALLY sells itself. People contact me everyday to get more information on these “wraps”. I don’t sit at home cold calling people or walking door to door. The It Works products are so amazing that they bring the sales TO YOU! And when I say sales, I mean money! In the first month you could at minimum pay back your initial $99 investment, and with a little wrapping up to $600 in the first month is easily obtainable. Your earning potential in the first couple of months can be between $600-$2,000. Again, because you are not selling something everyone else has, You can’t buy these products in any stores. They aren’t “as seen on tv”, they are absolutely original. You’re selling a UNIQUE product that legitimately WORKS, and EVERYONE wants it! The financial potential with this company is incredible. And you have help when you need it! You have a team! We are a It Works Family Team!

I love spending every last chance I can with my family and 2 young children. That is one of the biggest advantages to working from home. You work for yourself. You have your FREEDOM. All because you are making enough money SO EASILY. It’s that simple. Being an It Works distributor is most likely the easiest and biggest paycheck you will ever have.

THE FACTS
In order to become and It Works Distributor, there is a one time enrollment fee of $99. With that, you get your:
$99 Distributor Kit (this is NORMALLY $199, currently half off)

4 Ultimate Body Applicator Wraps for samples or for selling (basically a free box for signing up)
1 Success Home Magazine
5 discount Blitz coupons cards
New Distributor Application forms
Customer order form
Brochures
Product catalogs
New consultant starter manuaI
YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!



I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!

If you want to make easy extra cash each month or you are ready to take the steps to make more than extra cash, then contact me NOW!! Join my team of Distributors from across the US!
Let’s get you started now while the kit is half off.
Email me at pmk200711@gmail.com
Click the Opportunity section above for more information
To start your business now visit: https://pamelak.myitworks.com/enrollment

Start your business NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I want to start this today. I sent you an email. Can you call me and walk me through so I make sure I am set up right. I want to do this today while it is still only $99. Thanks, Ashley

    ReplyDelete